Con mejor respuesta

NEGATIVE EXPERIENCE - CLOSE THE NEW CONTRACT IMMEDIATLY

Nivel de usuario 1
Can you please give me a number I can contact to close IMMEDIATLY my contract?
Based on EU law I can close a contract within 14 days but I need to know the process since there is not a physical store.

tks
icon

Mejor respuesta de Adrián B 17 enero 2018, 19:23

Hello @ValeIT, you must follow the steps described in the following link: https://www.tuenti.es/ayuda/como-darme-de-baja-permanencia/

A greeting 😉
Ver original

20 respuestas

Nivel de usuario 7
Medalla +8
Hello @ValeIT, you must follow the steps described in the following link: https://www.tuenti.es/ayuda/como-darme-de-baja-permanencia/

A greeting 😉
Nivel de usuario 1
Thanks a lot Adrian

ciao
V
Nivel de usuario 1
@Adrián B
I read the page you gave me: if I close the contract before 3 months I need to pay 157€.
But I want to close the contract becasue Tuenti is not giving me nor the SIM nor Internet 😞 .

WHy I should pay for a non-service?

Thanks for your help
Nivel de usuario 7
Medalla +8
Hello @ValeIT, if you have not yet done the installation of Fibra Tuenti it is possible to cancel the contract and for this you must follow the steps of the link that I have previously had.

Similarly, the service is not invoiced until you have everything installed.

I feel the bad experience 😞
Nivel de usuario 1
@Adrián B
Is it for free I guess, isn t it?
Nothing will be charged for the cancellation, right?
Nivel de usuario 7
Medalla +8
@Adrián B
Is it for free I guess, isn t it?
Nothing will be charged for the cancellation, right?

If you have not yet borrowed or installed any service, you can cancel the contract for the Fibra Tuenti service at no cost.
Nivel de usuario 1
@Adrián B
Super.. well at least the experience in getting info has been great!
Many thanks for your valuable help

Have a nice evening
Valeria
Nivel de usuario 7
Medalla +8
@Adrián B
Super.. well at least the experience in getting info has been great!
Many thanks for your valuable help

Have a nice evening
Valeria

We hope to see you again here soon, you know where you can find us 😉
Nivel de usuario 1
I don’t think so.. not if the company is not able to respect the appointments given.
Moreover none is asking me what happened and I expect from a company the focus on customer satisfaction. It seems it is not important here. 😞 that s sad because the community is super.
Nivel de usuario 7
Medalla +8
Hello again, in your case if you want to cancel the Fibra Tuenti service you must fill in the "Formulario de desistimiento" found on the website https://www.tuenti.es/informacion-legal/

Then you must send it by fax to the number 91 123 60 82 or by email to ayuda@tuenti.es, along with a supporting copy of your identity document, indicating "Derecho de desistimiento" in the matter, always within the legal term foreseen for it.

If we can help you in something else, tell us.
Nivel de usuario 1
@Adrián B
Hello again, can you please tell me which is the legal term u are mentioning in your answer?

Tks
Hi there @ValeIT!

Adrian is talking about the particular and general terms regarding the optic fiber service.

I assume you've already cancelled your contract with Tuenti but, in case you haven't, this is the application form that you have to send to ayuda@tuenti.es

If you didn't end up cancelling, did you get it installed at last?

Cristian
Nivel de usuario 1
Hi there @ValeIT!

Adrian is talking about the particular and general terms regarding the optic fiber service.

I assume you've already cancelled your contract with Tuenti but, in case you haven't, this is the application form that you have to send to ayuda@tuenti.es

If you didn't end up cancelling, did you get it installed at last?

Cristian

Hi, I tried to contact again the technician to ask him to come for the installation but he said that he is too busy and he cannot come before early feb. I tried at least. I ve just sent the cancellation request for my contract.

Please replace the technicians and senders you have.. they are external and destroy the company’s service.
I cancelled due to their “service” or un-service.

Ciao
Nivel de usuario 7
Medalla +8
Thanks for your feedback! We've just started a few weeks ago with optic fiber and still we are improving the processes.

Regards
Nivel de usuario 1
Hello, I sent the email to close the contract 2 days ago.
By when I should expect the final confirmation of the closure?

I really need internet and I need to subscribe a new contract with another company.
Before doing that i need your confirmation that the contract has been closed as per my request.

RSVP
Valeria
Nivel de usuario 7
Medalla +7
Hello, I sent the email to close the contract 2 days ago.
By when I should expect the final confirmation of the closure?

I really need internet and I need to subscribe a new contract with another company.
Before doing that i need your confirmation that the contract has been closed as per my request.

RSVP
Valeria

Hello @ValeIT!

I'm really sorry because of the inconveniences Tuenti could cause to you. 😞 I promise you this company was created to give an extraordinary attention to the costumer and it really does. Of course, Tuenti, as any other company, has issues but the members of the staff try to do their bests to solve them ASAP.

ATM, Tuenti's Support is having many problems to respond the messages received because they have joined their services with the biggest telecommunications company in Spain (Movistar), so hundreds of costumers from that enterprise came to Tuenti and they didn't expect it. And, when many people is trying to have a service, the probability of incidents increase.

In relation to your message, if you're taking your telephone number with you, if you have already sent the requests to the email, be free to start your new contract with another company, because if Tuenti didn't start to give you the service, it's because the services have never been with Tuenti (the services are found at the previous company). If you're starting a new contract with a new number, you have to know the same. You can start a new contract with another company.

To finish, I invite you to come again in the future and we'll demonstrate you how we really are 😉

Again, sorry for the inconveniences and I wish you a good day 🙂
Nivel de usuario 7
Medalla +8
Hi!

Your mobile line was cancelled last January 19th and the fiber is already cancelled also. We will answer your email as soon as possible with this confirmation.

Anyway, I think it's important you all to remember that the rigut adress if anybody wants to cancel a port-in process is cancelaciones@tuenti.es

Regards
Nivel de usuario 1
@Paloma
Hi, I need ur help..
I ve been contacted from the technician .. he wants to come tomorrow to put the fibra.. now.. is my contract closed right. ? I need to stop the technician or not?? Please let me know the status of my contract ..
Tks
Nivel de usuario 7
Medalla +8
Hi, @ValeIT! We are reviewing your case in the ticket nº2059904. Please refuse any appointment with a technician.

Thanks for your patience.

Regards
Nivel de usuario 1
@Paloma
Ok, I called the technician and I cancelled the appointment for tmrw.. thanks for confirming.

Responder