Resuelto

Internet support not working

I need to pay my bill however do not know my landline number? Trying to get support and doesnt let me speak to online support
icon

Mejor respuesta de neburtamzas 6 enero 2019, 17:26

Hi @James Pearson!

You should have received an e-mail with the steps you have to follow to pay your bill. If you didn't receive this communication or if you have any doubt about your particular case, you should send an e-mail to the following address: ayuda@tuenti.es

We keep in touch! 🙂
Ver original

3 respuestas

Nivel de usuario 7
Medalla +8
Hello @James Pearson,

Are you a Tuenti Spain customer? If so, you must follow the steps of the following link to regularize your situation: https://www.tuenti.es/ayuda/como-pagar-factura-pendiente/

A greeting.
Thank you. I went to the automatic machine to pay however it wont accept my NIE number even though it asks for it. Will have to try correos when next open
Nivel de usuario 7
Medalla +7
Hi @James Pearson!

You should have received an e-mail with the steps you have to follow to pay your bill. If you didn't receive this communication or if you have any doubt about your particular case, you should send an e-mail to the following address: ayuda@tuenti.es

We keep in touch! 🙂

Responder

Política de cookies

Utilizamos cookies para mejorar y personalizar su experiencia. Si acepta, acepta nuestra política de cookies completa.Conozca más sobre nuestras cookies.

Acepto cookies Configuración de cookies